Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

when I select "build all" it brings up an error which it didnt used to

Quote Reply
when I select "build all" it brings up an error which it didnt used to
I installed Links 2.0 on my server and it worked fine, then my site was full so there was no more space on it so I deleded lots of old stuff. I went in to add some new sites and when I click on "build all" to create my new pages it works fine until:
"
Updating ratings ..

CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : fatal error: Illegal division by zero at nph-build.cgi line 432, chunk 29.

Script Location : nph-build.cgi
Perl Version : 5.00404
"

then a load of stuff about my server, if I click on "staggered" it brings up the same error, however "staggered auto" works fine and my pages are updated.

can anyone help me out here?

thanks,
stuart
Quote Reply
Re: when I select "build all" it brings up an error which it didnt used to In reply to
What exactly did you do to delete old stuff?

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: when I select "build all" it brings up an error which it didnt used to In reply to
I had the same problem and then ran build all again and it ran proper. I dunno what happened.
Quote Reply
when I deleted old stuff it was old files from my public ftp that I no longer needed, these had absolutly nothing to do with anything on the www part of the server ( including the links script and data ) nothing to do with links has been deleted or changed. another script ( a messageboard script ) doesnt seem to work now either.

also I dont know if this will help, but I tried "build all" when I wasnt aware that I had run out of space so there was no more room for it to update the pages. this is when the error messages started