Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

trouble trying to build my pages. getting errors, can anyone help?

Quote Reply
trouble trying to build my pages. getting errors, can anyone help?
once installed the script worked fine and I could update it. then my server got full and when I tried to use "build all" from the admin page I got an error. so I went and deleted things from the site ( things that had nothing to do with the links script ) and tried again. I still get the error, I get it if I try "staggered" as well now.

it occurs when it gets to the updating ratings part it says:
"
Updating ratings ..

CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : fatal error: Illegal division by zero at nph-build.cgi line 432, chunk 29.

Script Location : nph-build.cgi
Perl Version : 5.00404
"

then some server info like server name and admin and stuff

I hope someone can help as Id really like to get his fixed as soon as I can

thanks,
Stuart

Quote Reply
Re: trouble trying to build my pages. getting errors, can anyone help? In reply to
What Mods have you added to your nph-build.cgi file?

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------

Quote Reply
Re: trouble trying to build my pages. getting errors, can anyone help? In reply to
i have not added any modifications at all, its a copy straight from gossamer-threads webpage with no changes
Quote Reply
Welp...the problem could be with your Perl program, which should be Perl 5.005.

Also, your hosting company may not allow nph files to execute. What should you do if that is the problem? GO TO THE FAQ SECTION IN THE RESOURCE CENTER! I wrote a FAQ about nph files a week ago.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------