Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

cant validate

Quote Reply
cant validate
im trying to validate and the whole page does not load.. i only get six sites on the validate page and the buttons on the bottom of the page do not show.. so i am not able to approve or reject any sites.. i am showing 915 submissions.. anyone have any idea how to get this corrected?
Quote Reply
Re: [Tuna1] cant validate In reply to
Hi,

I also had that problem and I knew where the mistake is ..... if a lot of submissions are waiting for validation and before you validate them, you add some links yourself with the admin menu, the ID for links will be set back. For example in your validate.db the last submitted link has number 4250 so that must be the number which should be find in the LINKSID.TXT . But if you know add a link woth the admin menu the ID is set back for example to 457 and all new submitted links which are waiting in the validate.db are numbered from 457 to go .

If you try to validate the links now, the page can't load correctly cause the numbers are incorrect and the script has big problems with that.

Correct them by yourself and dont forget to set the ID in LINKSID.TXT - it will work !

Wink ZerO "The ReaL One" CooL