Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Who knows a Bookmark Favorites program?

Quote Reply
Who knows a Bookmark Favorites program?
I look for a GCI PROGRAM up, where each user create his Bookmarks/Favorites on his own an can administrate, complete, delete, etc. Who knows?
Thanks for help
Paperbox

Quote Reply
Re: Who knows a Bookmark Favorites program? In reply to
Search the forum for "MyLinks" or "My Links". If you're lucky, you might find the source code for the script and some sample templates.

--Drew
Quote Reply
Thanks for your tip, but I canīt find it anyway. I need a script that anybody can without a login made a smal linkpage on his own in a spereate window. Perhaps you know any sites.

Thanks for all
Paperbox

Quote Reply
Did you look in the Customization forum? MyLinks does exactly what you're looking for, and code IS in the forum (albeit a bit scattered around). A user clicks a link to add it to their bookmars page. Link ID's are stored to a cookie and each time the user goes to mylinks all of their bookmarks are shown. no login required. From the MyLinks page, the user has the option to remove the a specific link or all of their bookmarks.

OR do you mean a generic bookmark, NOTHING to do with Links 2.0, ANY site's URL and title?

--Drew
Quote Reply
Thanks, but that is not which I look up! I look for a possibility, with which for example a new window comes up and it can arrange itself online its small link list and categories. It is to have been ableeven its small own link list. Similarly as with www.oneview.com.
I look up such a thing.