Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

URL of Links 2.0 administration?

Quote Reply
URL of Links 2.0 administration?
I purchased a site that had Links 2.0, and I need to administer the options. I can't figure out what the administration url is. Can anyone tell me?
Quote Reply
Re: [Glider Girl] URL of Links 2.0 administration? In reply to
It can vary from site to site. Basically, the default is http://www.yoursite.com/cgi-bin/link/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi, although, as said before, it varys from site to site.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy.] URL of Links 2.0 administration? In reply to
We installed Links SQL, but still have a couple of areas of our board powered by Links 2.0 -- and I'd like to keep it that way. But I *THINK* when we added Links SQL, it wrote over the administrative areas for Links 2.0. Is there a way to recover that? The links still work, but I need to get in and edit them, and I'm scared to do that manually. Unsure
Quote Reply
Re: [Glider Girl] URL of Links 2.0 administration? In reply to
If you want, PM or email your FTP info over, and I'll have a look for you. If any files were deleted that are major, then there is no way to get them back. If it was only files like admin.cgi etc, new copies can be installed.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!