Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Links 2 License for Sale

Quote Reply
Links 2 License for Sale
I am selling my Links 2.0 license. Price is $100 U.S. Paypal payment preferred. Email: cco@shaw.ca
Quote Reply
Re: [cco] Links 2 License for Sale In reply to
Since no one has replied, I'm putting the license up for auction at Ebay. I will post the URL of the auction later tonight.
Quote Reply
just wondering... why are u selling it?

============
Enjoy Your Day!
============
SponsorPlus.NET
============
Quote Reply
>>>Since no one has replied, I'm putting the license up for auction at Ebay. I will post the URL of the auction later tonight. <<<

I wouldn't do that. You better e-mail Jack (jack@gossamer-threads.com) first to verify that this is allowed Wink I know you are allowed to sell them...but I don't know if there is a minimum limit you can sell it for (i.e under-cutting GT too much Tongue)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links 2 License for Sale In reply to
>>
I know you are allowed to sell them...but I don't know if there is a minimum limit you can sell it for (i.e under-cutting GT too much )
<<

...he owns the license...he can sell it for whatever he wants...GT already have the money ;)

Last edited by:

Paul: Jun 24, 2002, 2:46 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [spnet] Links 2 License for Sale In reply to
In Reply To:
just wondering... why are u selling it?
I am shutting down the site where I am using the script.
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links 2 License for Sale In reply to
In Reply To:
I wouldn't do that. You better e-mail Jack (jack@gossamer-threads.com) first to verify that this is allowed Wink I know you are allowed to sell them...but I don't know if there is a minimum limit you can sell it for (i.e under-cutting GT too much Tongue)
I have already done that. Jack did not mention anything about a minimum limit. What makes you think there is one? Anyway, what difference does it make to GT? I already paid them for the license, so they have their money??
Quote Reply
The license is up for auction here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2034278081

NOTE: The URL above doesn't work when it's clicked. Don't know why, but you can copy and paste it into your browser and it works fine.

Last edited by:

cco: Jun 24, 2002, 2:51 PM