Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

What happen, this error just started to show after 5 years of no flaws?

Quote Reply
What happen, this error just started to show after 5 years of no flaws?
WHat does this mean and what do I do to fix it?

Unsure

Error including libraries: Can't locate /home/sites/site60/web/cgi-bin/admin/db_utils.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /home/sites/site44/web/cgi-bin /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at /home/sites/site44/web/cgi-bin/add.cgi line 31. Make sure they exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly.
Quote Reply
Re: [mcalpin1] What happen, this error just started to show after 5 years of no flaws? In reply to
It means it can't find: /cgi-bin/links/admin/db_utils.pl ... does it exist in your FTP?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] What happen, this error just started to show after 5 years of no flaws? In reply to
Its in the same place as it has always been. I never moved it.

Per ftp it is in

cgi-bin/admin/
Quote Reply
Re: [mcalpin1] What happen, this error just started to show after 5 years of no flaws? In reply to
Upload this script, and check the path that you have... (CHMOD to 755).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] What happen, this error just started to show after 5 years of no flaws? In reply to
Possibly your host just changed perl versions...?

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] What happen, this error just started to show after 5 years of no flaws? In reply to
...or servers, and the path has changed. You would be suprised how many hosts just from server to server, without letting the clients know. It then leaves clients sites down, until they realise the paths have changed, and try to fix their scripts Frown

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk