Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page

Quote Reply
Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page
Help me please

What do I was to do?

CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : Unable to build detail page: /home/httpd/htdocs/meujovbr/Detailed/3.html. Reason: Permission denied
Script Location : nph-build.cgi
Perl Version : 5.00503

meujovem
Brazil
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Re: [meujovem] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
help me...
I dont speak English
In Reply To:
Help me please

What do I was to do?

CGI ERROR
Error Message : Unable to build detail page: /home/httpd/htdocs/meujovbr/Detailed/3.html. Reason: Permission denied

meujovem
Brazil
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Re: [meujovem] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
>>
help me...
I dont speak English
<<

You just did Laugh

Try chmodding the Detailed directory to 0777
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
Paul

I can`t to do

To see grafic Attachment:
What I do ?

Wilson
meujovem
Brazil

Last edited by:

meujovem: Mar 28, 2002, 9:55 AM
Quote Reply
It seems that the file owner is not the user you use to log in. It may be owned by the web server user. If it is search in the fileman forum for the command.cgi file then upload this file onto your site and try the shell command like above.

Hope this helpsCool

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
Re: [tandat] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
I still continue with this problem. Alguem could help me? I do not obtain to add URL
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Try the following:

1) Delete all files in your Detailed folder.
2) Delete the Detailed folder.
3) Re-create the Detailed folder.
4) Change the permissions of the Detailed folder to chmod 777.
5) Re-build your directory via the ADMIN.CGI script.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Stealth] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
Dear Stealth
Very obliged for the attention.
Now as I create a directory via admin.cgi?
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Uh...you use the Build All option to REBUILD your directory, like you've tried doing before.
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Stealth] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
Dear Stealth

Very obliged, its orientações had been very important to decide my problem. You is very good. When I to need go to count on its huge aid.
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Dear Stealth
I decided a problem but another one exists will be that can You help-me? or another person me who also has knowledge of this script.. When I add a category and recrio Build All via admin.cgi dont creates the corresponding directory. Looked at look one in my website more specifically in the categories that new has.
It creates the category and the amount of links, but links in the page home nao appears ( is bad ). This for me is very extranho. They look at the examples in links below: It observes that the menu new, cool functions perfectly. The category Tourism I added today, but nao functions in the Home.

http://www.meujovem.com/
http://www.meujovem.com/Turismo/
http://www.meujovem.com/Pos_DI/

Help-me
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
When you do a build, what does it say? (paste the results here if you want)....

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy.] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
Dear Andy

There a informations atach in .doc

Thanks you
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
No attachment ;)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy.] Build all not adding new links end Unable to build detail page In reply to
Dear Andy

Now is atach..
Thanks you
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Ok, either try deleting the /home/httpd/htdocs/meujovbr/Educacao/ folder, or make sure the folder is CHMODed to 777, and anything inside it (unless a directory) is CHMODed to 666.

Hope that helps.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Dear Andy

I made the procedure that you guided me and now everything is functioning perfectly. I needed to deletar some directories. It is good for counting on people as well as you: considerate and very competent. Very obliged plus a time. Very Obliged they too
Can you inform me what it can have caused this problem?
Thanks you
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Dear Andy

Help me
What is error?

CGI ERROR
Error Message : fatal error: Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -2 at nph-build.cgi line 1063.

#- Begin Lastlink Mod --------------------------------------------

my $LASTX = $newlinks;
open (DB, "<$db_file_name") or &cgierr("unable to open home page: $db_file_name.\nReason: $!");
my @lines = <DB>;
close DB;
for ($i=$#lines; $i>=$#lines - $LASTX + 1; $i--) {
chomp $lines[$i];
@tmp = &split_decode ($lines[$i]);
%tmp = &array_to_hash (0, @tmp);
$lastlink .= &site_html_lastlink (%tmp);
}
#- End Lastlink Mod ----------------------------------------------

There is the line erro
line 1063 = chomp $lines[$i];

Thanks You
meujovem
Brazil
Quote Reply
Error has been reported before (suggestion...search the Links 2.0 forums for the EXACT error message you get and you will find answers previously posted).

You need to have six new links in order for the LAST LINKS to work.
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Dear Stealth

Its orientation helped to decide the problem me.
The community of this forum is very considerate and competent.

Thanks You
meujovem
Brazil