Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Make millions!

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: Make millions! In reply to
Dang this is getting way off the topic. Well so far I have pulled in a very well versed programmer that has done work with Geocities in the past. All we really need is some great graphic designers and maybe another programmer to handle the lighter programming. So if that's you and you are a very, very serious webmaster let me know we almost got the team together. Good luck to all of you guys!
Thee_Host
Quote Reply

Quote:
Good luck to all of you guys!

i don't think we're the ones that are going to need luck.. Wink

anyways.. be sure to not program in PERL, PHP, or CFM.. i think you will find C more efficient and the speed will be faster..

also.. i don't think you should go with design first.. i never do it.. you'll notice my site is a mess.. but hey.. i find it when i make a design before i make the site.. at the end i totally hate the design or it doesn't fit well with the program..

so don't spend too much money on that at first.. it's not neccesary..

so.. are you planning on registering this business? trademark and everything? Smile

ITOLDYASO, Inc.

and your slogan can be..

:P Yahoo..

anyways..

jerry
Quote Reply
Removed by Admin.

[This message has been edited by Alex (edited October 21, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Ok, that was ...
I don't think you know that the reason Widgetz was saying that was probably because you mentioned Yahoo a couple of times in your 1st message and stated your thing as "The next Yahoo". I read Widgetz message and all it says is not to program in anything like perl, php, or cfm because they aren't really server-side languages. C is fast, stable, and generally easier than perl in logarithms. Perl is written wierdly. All i see Widgetz reply as was helpful advice.
Quote Reply
I think this thread has run it's course, better close it before it gets any worse. Smile

http://www.netmeg.net/.../g/godwin_s_law.html

Cheers,

Alex

> >