Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Is it possible to export in excel format files the "links.db" & "email.db" ?

Quote Reply
Is it possible to export in excel format files the "links.db" & "email.db" ?
Is it possible (for a newbie) to export in excel format files the "links.db" & "email.db" ?

----
I tried on "dbman" by JPDeni site - instruction , but I did nothing! Somewhere-something is wrong (SYLK)
Quote Reply
Re: [kinisi] Is it possible to export in excel format files the "links.db" & "email.db" ? In reply to
A mod was posted awhile back in this forum...

Search for Export Excel in the Links 2.0 support forums...always best to search before you post.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Heckler] Is it possible to export in excel format files the "links.db" & "email.db" ? In reply to
Thanks for your answer.

Last week, I spend hours to read all relative articles/posts in dbman/forums (about "export to excell").

Also, I have read all the rules about posting in gossamer forums

After this reading... I've decided to post my question, because it was very simple. All these articles... they didn't gave me any help...

Also , as newbie (to use perl sripts - or modified for my needs) I have a lot of difficulties- of course also a lot of questions......

Anyway, thanks for your advices.

But I think... a good - practical help it is advisable from you advice "to search at forum archives!

Blush
Quote Reply
Re: [kinisi] Is it possible to export in excel format files the "links.db" & "email.db" ? In reply to
Sorry...you're correct.

search the FORUM ARCHIVES before posting. Wink
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me