Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Hyperlinks inside categories

Quote Reply
Hyperlinks inside categories
I've installed Links 2 and everything's working well. What I would like to now do is copy the Yahoo style of having hyperlinks within my category descriptions: e.g.

Computers (as a category)

Here you'll find links to great script downloads (where the last two words are hyperlinked to THAT category - where the actual links will be).

Any ideas?Wink
Quote Reply
Re: [wereman2] Hyperlinks inside categories In reply to
Best bet is to enter the description in the 'Description' area, and then manually enter the Hyperlinks to the last words that need hyperlinking...

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Hyperlinks inside categories In reply to
Dear Andy

Thanks for the reply. Can you be a little more specific please?

ThanksBlush
Quote Reply
I think he simply means enter the html hyperlink manually in the description box when you add the resource.
Quote Reply
What I mean, is something like this in your description field (when adding a category);

Something here to describe this category. Also includes <a href=url/to/cat>this category</a> and <a href=url/to/cat>this category</a>.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!