Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

How to make links in subcategories and "need terms of service"

Quote Reply
How to make links in subcategories and "need terms of service"
Please help!

1. I have "links" on all of my main categories, which then goes to a page and displays the post. I have no links on my subcategories. How do I get links on my subcategories, I have tried and they don't show up.

2. I need a terms of service box that says I agree, shouldn't there be a "terms of service" box that pops up when a user registers their url.

3. How do I place a graphic icon next to a post that I call a premium post. And how do I make that post the number 1 or a top post.

4. Is there a manual somewhere that explains how to use this links 2 in detail?Unsure
Quote Reply
Re: [MsfyNetwork] How to make links in subcategories and "need terms of service" In reply to
I'll try and help with question 1. Exactly how are you creating sub categories? Have you read the FAQ part at the bottom of the admin pages main frame? It should be as simple as entering /test/something, as long as 'test' exists. The other problem it could be is you dont have your <%category%> tag in category.html, but do in home.html. Just a few thoughts that may help ya Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!