Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
HELP
I'm having problems and I have no clue what's wrong, everything just seemed to fail......check it out www.raplyrix.com/lyrics/admin

Can someone send me version 2.0, gossamer is not responding and it's for a non-profit organization...Please any help is very useful

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: HELP In reply to
my e-mail is dave@systemlogic.net by the way
Quote Reply
Just re-install your original LINKS 2.0 files or download the LINKS 2.0 from the LINKS home page.

What changes have you made to your LINKS scripts?

Also, contact your hosting company to see if there is a bug in the server that is causing problems for your scripts.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
I didn't do anything wrong, one second it worked, I added a few more links, and it stopped working....

I actually used version 1.11, because Gossamer is not replying to the registration I did for version 2.0 which is why if you can, I need the install file for version 2.0 (or even better, the upgrade) maybe this will fix the problem...
Quote Reply
All you have to do is download the LINKS 2.0 from the LINKS Home Page. You can register the script via the online registration form. Then if you need help with upgrading or installing LINKS 2.0, contact one of the LINKS Installers in the Resource Center.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
Hi

Here is the error message the server is giving out.
Quote:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, raplyri@raplyrix.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Check the server error log if you can and see what the message says. If you cannot check the error log, then ask your hosting service to tell you what the message is. I personally would not reinstall links until you find out what the error message relates to.

Just my two cents Smile Smile

------------------
www.nzcid.org.nz
New Zealand Christian Internet Directory