Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Build problem.

Quote Reply
Build problem.
I have the following problem:

I add some categories and some links and all works fine. But when I try to build I get file not found. But the file is there.... What is the problem?
Quote Reply
Re: [vaix] Build problem. In reply to
Could be your folder permissions on the category folders (try 755 if you have 777). It could also be that the URL doesn't match up in your links.cfg file (i.e its writing the images somewhere, and giving the URL as somewhere else).

Just a couple of things you may wanna check out :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Build problem. In reply to
No these things are ok. Checked...

anything else? anyone?
Quote Reply
what file is not found?

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Re: [fuzzy logic] Build problem. In reply to
Thx, but I got it fixed... Smile
Quote Reply
In order to help others who encounter the same problem, it's always nice to post what you did to fix whatever problem you had. Too many posts seem almost helpful, then end with "It's fixed" without any explanation. Unsure

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] Build problem. In reply to
Smile well put Leonard...
Crazy
Quote Reply
Re: [Dingle_B] Build problem. In reply to
ok I see your point. the reason I didn't put the solution here was because of the fact that It was my error. The script was working well, but I had misunderstood my hosting company's directions on "what's my sites full path in server". I had to correct the path's in links.cfg and all started working.

So I suggest to everyone, that first check your conf file and then if no errors check it again and then you can assume that the problem is something else...Wink
Quote Reply
Thanks...
Crazy