Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Auto submittal services....

Quote Reply
Auto submittal services....
Hello,
We have recently (within the last 3 weeks) signed up to receive the sites that are auto submitted using submitit.com who told us that it could take up to 8 weeks to get on their list, unless your a link exchange member in which it could lower the time it takes. Anyway, can anyone recommend a quality submital service that we can signup with to get their submissions to our links. We prefer a service that will actually submit them to our scripts and not email them to us as we don't care to have to retype someone elses entry over and over again. Is there such a service our there?
Thanks for your time.
Visionary
Quote Reply
Re: Auto submittal services.... In reply to
Hello there!

I am also with them!

What you need to do is to collect the submission variables from your cgi and take it from there and handle it from your bin!

Thats what you need to know rather then the question what you placed.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to ask me.

------------------
rajani

Quote Reply
Hi Rajani,
I'm totaly confused by your reply to this subject, in, what do you mean take the variables from our cgi and hande it in our bin. What does that mean exactly?
We would assume that you mean, that we need to create a cgi script that will take the submissions from our mail bin on our server and then auto submit them to our cgi script?
Is this what you mean by this, if so, do you already have a script done that does this for you, can you share it if you have it.
If this is not what you mean, can you elaborate some more in detail, either here or to my email at visionarydezines@nospam.msn.com Remember to remove the nospam. if you reply by email.
Thanks for your help.
Visionary
Quote Reply
Visionary:

I have joined those submittal companies and it truly is a mixed blessing. I get ALL kinds of links. ALL kinds.

I get about 2500-3000 new links PER DAY.

If you dare, the letter as well as the e-maill addresses I sent it to can be found at:

www.ksi.net/submit.html

Hope this helps.

BTW: I'm on Exploit's Submission Wizard as "Online Done Right"

Dan Greenlee
dan@ksi.net
Quote Reply
Dan Greenlee,
Can you, please, put submit.html site online again because I didn't find it now.

Thank you.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnReal 'Net - The Ultimate Portal Site
http://www.unreal-net.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Reply
We sent out an email to everyone on that list with the same message only customized for our site, and got no replies from any of them. Guess I can count myself lucky, as I really wouldn't want to be inundated with thousands of emailed listings everyday.
Visionary