Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

remote form like "ratehome.cgi" but increase hits instead votes. Any ideas ???

Quote Reply
remote form like "ratehome.cgi" but increase hits instead votes. Any ideas ???
Hi Guys !!!

Is it possible to make a remote form like "ratehome.cgi" to increase hits instead votes and rate ???
I would like to get hits from remote sites to increase in my ID to make a Top 10 Hits.

Sorry, my english is poor !!!

Best Regards

Marco Aurélio
Quote Reply
Re: remote form like "ratehome.cgi" but increase hits instead votes. Any ideas ??? In reply to
There is an External Rate Mod in the Resource Center.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
Re: remote form like "ratehome.cgi" but increase hits instead votes. Any ideas ??? In reply to
Ok Eliot,

I have the External Rate Mod, but it don't increase hits for my link IDs, it increases
votes and rate. I need a mod to increase only hits to my links. ok ???

Can you help me ???

Regards,

Marco Aurélio
Quote Reply
This particular Mod has been discussed in this Forum before. Search it more carefully.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
I search it carefully whith a lot of key words, but I get only 50 results that always the same.

Help me, please!

Marco Aurélio
Quote Reply
use ladydragon and DogTags in the search field in the search form. These users are the ones that wrote the Mod!

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
I believe this might be the thread here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/forum/resources/Forum3/HTML/004905.html
Quote Reply
WallpaperGuy

Thanks guy, but I need some more simple.
I need a mod like "ratehome.cgi" at
http://speculativevision.com/rateit/rateitmod.shtml to increase hits "like
the jump.cgi" instead votes and rate ???\
I got this suggestion: " You could just link to your own site using the link on our page, that is what generates your hit count. Just copy the shortcut and paste and use it wherever you like. " Great, but I would like to redirect the user to a eg: hit_page_success.html (whith template)like "ratehome.cgi". That's it !!!

Is it possible ???

Regards,

Marco Aurélio

Quote Reply
Well !!!

Ok...here's what I'm looking to do, maybe.

I'd like to be able to remote hits in my links eg: <a href="http://www.jonas.com.br/cgi-bin/links/jump.cgi?ID=25>Vote</a> go to a pop-up window whith a confimation instead like they normally do in the same browser window whit a link for ID.

Anyone have an easy way to do this?

Regards,

Marco Aurélio