Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

detail.cgi

Quote Reply
detail.cgi
Hello all,

Does Anyone have a copy of widgetz detail.cgi they could send me? Seems his site is still down so I can't get one from there.

Thanks,
Ian Galloway
igalloway@mediaone.net

[This message has been edited by Nofatals (edited April 09, 2000).]
Quote Reply
Re: detail.cgi In reply to
How many times are people going to post this SAME request???

Frown

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
* Thinking out of the box (codes) is not only fun, but effective.
Quote Reply
Well I posted this request do to the fact that I can't seem to get to widgetz' web site where the mod is located. I looked through the resource center and the BBS and could not find it. I only found that it was located at www.widgetz.com. So thanks for the rude reply.

You are very helpful and it is always greatly appreciated, but remember what we were taught as young lads...
If you have nothing nice to say, do not say anything at all
Belittling me for posting a request is not what I would consider helpful or giving back to a forum that you have received help from.

Thanks for your time,
Ian

P.S. Let us not dwell on this
Quote Reply
umm... yez... i'm no longer hosting my links mods.. all the old junk from before is at jsu7785.hypermart.net which was widgetz.com..

so you just change www.widgetz.com to jsu7785.hypermart.net and everything should work fine..

as for review.cgi.. in install.cgi there is one line that asks for the location where the files are... change www.widgetz.com to jsu7785.hypermart.net and it should install fine..

that's the only message i am going to post about this information.. so ok.. figure out for yourselves..

jerry
Quote Reply
jerry its nice to have you back around here.. Smile
Quote Reply
Thanks Widgetz!! I needed that mod bad!

I will pass on the url to others!

Thanks Again,
Ian Galloway
Quote Reply
How many times are you going to be such an asshole man! Cheesh, I swear you are the rudest person. If you don't want to read or answer repeat questions then just dont and shut up!!!!!

Have a good day!