Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Jesus thats expensive!

Quote Reply
Jesus thats expensive!
** OOPS - This was supposed to be a response for the 'Hosting for your links site' post ***

OMG thats real expensive.

I suggest www.onlinebiz.net instead. They have GREAT prices, unlimited bandwidth, 24hour support, and they are extremely good in solving CGI probs.

I have lots of sites with them!

(Never found a better provider, and believe me I have tested over 30-40 and checked hundreds..)

And no this is no ad, Im just a very satisfied customer of theirs..

If you signup with them, tell them Felix referred you.. It will give me a few extra megs in space :-)

HMMM.. I wonder if they have that great $99/YEAR offer still there. Like 150MB, unlimted bandwidth, etc etc, for only $99/year.. Sounded cool when I looked at it..

Anyway, cheers!

-Felix

[This message has been edited by Felix (edited May 08, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Re: Jesus thats expensive! In reply to
my offer was on a dedicated server and not on a server where 50 or more domains resides.

bill
Quote Reply
oh... if you don't mind sharing with others on a single server, then the price is only $24.95 a month. You get what you pay for. There's an old saying that goes along these lines... "you buy cheap, you get cheap" --as simple as that.

bill
Quote Reply
Ahh you mean you get a dedicated server.
What specs does it have?

-Felix
Quote Reply
nobody can really offer you unlimited bandwidth.
they tell you, unlimited bandwidth then once you go over the limit they start charging you.
do not tell me you really offer unlimited bandwidth, that's impossible
and by the way , you are spaming this board.
it's unrelated and i'll never do business with people who spam
Quote Reply
if my post was a spam, theguy --yours too!

theguy, you're just jealous that I have my OWN T1 line and NOT using those lamer $19.95 hosting garbage. hehehehehehe!!!!

bill
Quote Reply
How could theguy's post be spam? He didn't advertise a business in any way.

If you thought *I* am 'theguy', then your talking to the wrong person Mr. Big Guy.

And for your information, my network consists of 2 T3's and one ATM line linked to Mae West, plus a sharelink deal with UUNET. (And I own them, yes.)

Sure, some of my sites are hosted with www.onlinebiz.net - Why? Because I hosted them there before I had my network, and right now I don't pay anything for hosting with them. Why waste money?

You can contact any of my US offices if you do not believe me. If you want to contact any of my offices, just email me and i'll send you complete info..

And no, Im not jealous of your T1. I have a t1 in my home damnit.

(As a T1 only costs $1,350/month..)

And don't be so cocky.

Sincerely,

Felix Olin
AxAx Corporation
AxAx Internet, Inc.
Peace-Please International.
Quote Reply
you are a liar. you are a swedish guy who host his business sites at a Maryland provider and probably a reseller. don't bullshit like you have a T1 in your home AND office because it's quite obvious that you are a "little" guy using a modem for connectivity. now go away!

bill

Quote Reply
felix is a RESELLER!!!! HAHAHAHA! NO DOUBT!

He's working as a "salesman" for http://sweden.digiweb.com/

felix, get yourself a REAL business and job instead of being a lamer salesperson for others.

bill
Quote Reply
one more thing before i let you go... check out felix's own so-called ISP web site at http://www.axax.net/

It's NOT even in business.

Not Found
The requested URL /axax was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.0 Server at thevenue.net Port 80

It makes you wonder how some people can think that they could bullshit you with their phony companies like AxAx Corporation, AxAx Internet, Inc., Peace-Please International. Now we know they are nothing more than empty SHELLS. for all you know they may NOT even be registered corporations. gee wiz!

beware of scammers on the net!

bill
Quote Reply
hahaha you guys are pathetic...bragging about who resells the most accounts. sad
Quote Reply
This is the sorriest excuse for a message thread I have ever read... and I am probally a schmuck from responding.... but this "my dick is bigger than your dick 15 year old crap is pointless here now isnt it?"

Babalon
Who hosts his sites on various servers around the country, as well as on a Cable Modem, so is my dick big enough to play this game?
Bleh
Quote Reply
Bill;

My name is Felix Olin, and I am not working for any other company, not as a reseller or else.

And no I am not on a dialup. I have a T1 in my home. This is my current adddress :
h3fls1o94flexi.telia.com

You can call Telia Sweden and ask them yourself.. Im sure they will be happy to answer that I am on T1.

And what are you talking about when you say that www.axax.net is my ISP? Have I said so?
Jesus you are annoying.

You really think you are someone because you have a T1 don't you?

And what are you talking about when you say Maryland? I don't even know someone in Maryland.

And yes I am a 'swedish guy'.

And phony company names?

All are registered corporations in Delaware and some are registered trademarks. Don't believe me? I can easily proove that.

You are being a bit childish Bill.

And don't call me a liar when you don't know if I am talking the truth or not. Where is your proof that I am lying?

While I am willing to proove everything I said, you still insist that I am a liar.
That's cheap.

And why do you think I am a sales person for others? I have 3 companies of my own. REAL businesses. And yes I have employees. I can proove that as well if you want me to.

It looks more like you don't have a real business at all.

And why do you keep talking about me working as a sales person? I have never stated such a thing and I have never worked as a sales person for anyone.

You are ridicolous my friend.

If you want, call me at +46-8-6633947 and we'll sort this out. I don't like people calling me a liar. Do you understand ?

-Felix