Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Guaranteed Top 20 Search Engine Placement

Quote Reply
Guaranteed Top 20 Search Engine Placement
Hello,

Now that you all have your Links System set up on your web sites, consider this.

How would you like to egt your site listed in the Top 20 of the Major Search Engines OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Go to http://www.virtuetech.com

Quote Reply
Re: Guaranteed Top 20 Search Engine Placement In reply to
Let's check.....

groundzero.com's address is listed as:
3111 New Hyde Park Road
North Hills, NY 11040

virtuetech's address is listed as:
3111 New Hyde Park Rd.
North Hills, NY 11040

So please, if you are going to spam your service please do it somewhere else. This is not the forum to advertise your overpriced and unproven service.

------------------
---
Robert Basil

[This message has been edited by basilr (edited May 06, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Hello,

I have installed the links system on TeamGroundZero.com, and I fgured since the links system was a great help to me, that I would offer my service to the rest of the links people.

The price is fantastic for the amount of service you receive, and to be listed within 1-4 weeks in the Top 20.

I don't understand why you listed my addresses. Anyways, I thought it might be helpful to all. I meant no harm.

Jim Murray

Quote Reply
We have installed Links 2.0 and I must say that after a search engine crawls our site, it usually puts us into the top 20 of the list for items that pertain to our site. Because we have over 600 categories, and tons of links, we get very good exposure from the search engines due tothe static pages of the Links pages.
Sure it would be nice if we could receive 300,000 hits per month instead of 150,000 but we're happy with the way things are, and thankfull that the pages that links produces are static pages allowing the majors to crawl our site, and get us to the top of the listings of our content.

------------------
Regards,
Visionary
Quote Reply
600 Categories! WOW!

What is your URL? Do you enter these categories yourself or where they added by your users?

Jim Murray