Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Re: Moved: 800+ Top Clickbank Hoplinks

Quote Reply
Re: Moved: 800+ Top Clickbank Hoplinks
Hi,

why my post has been moved and where I can find it?

Sly

WBR
Aknad Links Filler

Add 800+ Top ClickBank products 4Links Directory

Quote Reply
Re: [AknadLinkFiller] Moved: 800+ Top Clickbank Hoplinks In reply to
In the *SPAM* box.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Moved: 800+ Top Clickbank Hoplinks In reply to
Hi Andy,

Can you please tell me why you count my message as spam?

Our service is for those who want to run Links directory in minutes (maybe one-two hours :-))

WBR

Andrew
Aknad Links Filler

Quote Reply
Well, posting 3 or so messages, all IDENTICAL, is classed as spam in my books Wink I only moved one of them....so someone else obviously counted it as Spam too ;)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
To further clarify, only the Custom Modififaction Jobs forum is appropriate for strait advertisement. This forum is for discussing/creating custom mods, some of which can be commercially available, but again, strait up advertising is not condoned here. It would have been more appropriate for you to discuss your program/modification and how it relates Links 2.0, and then supply the address to your service if requested.

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
"Well, posting 3 or so messages, all IDENTICAL,..."

I post TWO messages - "all IDENTICAL" - to different forums - one for Links SQL - forum description "Development, Plugins and Globals
Discussion on how to enhance Links SQL through Plugins,
Globals or custom modifications."

One for Links 2.0 to "Customization
Forum to discuss how to create new add on's for Links 2.0".

where my error - can you tell me?

and why you very worries about my posts? maybe this because you offer similar products/services? Wink

Andrew
Aknad Links Filler

Quote Reply
Re: [sponge] Moved: 800+ Top Clickbank Hoplinks In reply to
Hi Philip,

I ask you one more time before I post now:

"Custom Modification Jobs - forum description: If you are looking to have someone do a paid customization, feel free to post the requirements here. "

Can I really offer our service to this forum? As can I see on forum description only user who want paid customization can post on this forum.

I dont want be a spammer again ;-)

WBR

Andrew
Aknad Links Filler

Quote Reply
the Custom Modification Jobs forum is the most appropriate forum. I would check with Alex to see if the forum is intended for both requests and service advertisements.

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Andy;

You have 6 links in the signature line. Only six cause you could not fit any moreCool. And they go to the same website, therefore "IDENTICAL"Tongue. All the products advertised fit on one page, so why 6 links?

I don't really think what he did was wrong. You definitely do not like people offering services!
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] Moved: 800+ Top Clickbank Hoplinks In reply to
Ok...I've been helping this forum for over 2 years. He just turns up, spams 3 or 4 forums, and then wonders why we remove his threads? Don't you think you are being a bit hipocrytical?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Firstly.

Don't argue with a Moderator - they do this for free.

Andy has been around for ages helping out and DESERVES to link to his fine work.

Secondly - the Links Filler looks like a great idea, but don't argue on these forums or people (like me) won't buy the product as you are beginning to come across as very unprofessional Wink

Last edited by:

boom: Aug 18, 2003, 2:31 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [boom] Moved: 800+ Top Clickbank Hoplinks In reply to
Thank you boom Smile

I don't have a problem with adding links to prodcts, its just when you start several threads, all with identical content, and then wonder why they get classed as spam. If someone went to one of our forums, would we really like them spamming the forum with loads of duplicate threads?

Remember, I'm only a mod in the Links 2 forums, and not the other ones where your threads were also removed....so don't just have a go at me Wink (aimed at Andrew, not you boom Tongue).

Also, Andrew, your new sig is fine... just don't abuse the fact of a public forum....ok?

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk