Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

<no subject>

Quote Reply
<no subject>
it would like to know as I can visualize a category without the space ' _ ' in the hour to submit one link, I use links 2.0 version nonenglish.
Not: Arts_and_Culture Yessss: Arts and culture
tanks!
please, hellllp meeeee!!!!
beijafl@ig.com.br
Quote Reply
Re: <no subject> In reply to
Pardon? Do you mean you want to have spaces in the category names. Use <%category_clean%> in the category.html tag if that is what you mean Wink

Andy

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
And we do NOT tolerate duplicate posts, especially not even 2 minutes apeart! I have deleted it for now, but please do not do it again! You will get less help this way that by just posting one message Wink

Andy

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
it forgives me for duplicating the message... with relation to my problem first... is not in categorie.hmtl Me to the problems is in add.cgi and modify.cgi The user has that to choose a category to validate the Site, only that the category appears of this form: Arts_And_Culture and not of this Arts form and Culture use the modifications nonenglish! www.beijafloronline.f2s.com/busca/add.cgi looks at when it will be to select the category. It would like that the category was visualized of this form...
Arts and Culture
Cience and Education
in add and modify.cgi!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

Quote Reply
If you are talking about the select lists then you need to edit the subs that build those select lists in db_utils.pl

Quote Reply
Where?