Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Pre Sales :

Credit card hooks

Quote Reply
Credit card hooks
Can someone tell me very briefly how easy it would be to put credit card payment hooks into the signup process? The signup can either be done via a POST call into page or using JSP.

Regards,
Shri

Quote Reply
Re: [shrirch] Credit card hooks In reply to
Hi,

Do you want real-time processing, or offline processing?

Offline would be easy as there is a validation system where you can approve/reject new accounts.

To make it real-time would require a small amount of programming work to make it secure (no admin integration involved). If you can send an email to info@gossamer-threads.com with details on how your payment processing system works, we can give you an estimate.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Credit card hooks In reply to
Alex,

Basically, I need to either integrate with paypal or worldpay.

I have the option of doing it real time (with a http post request being sent back via the provider) or in batch mode / manually. From what I gather the manual processing should not be a problem. What about the real time? Are there hooks which can allow real time processing?

Sorry about the multiple names... I'm going schizophrenic trying to remember which signon I use on different forums I'm on.

Regards,

Shri
Quote Reply
Re: [shriram] Credit card hooks In reply to
You might look at MerchantOrderForm.com. If you are handy, the basic script is something like $30 and with email support $50. It looks like a simple way to add paypal to something like GT-Mail.
--
Rob

SW Montana's Online Community
Modular Model Railroading