Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

single user not able to recieve mails

Quote Reply
single user not able to recieve mails
Hi,

I have installed GTMail on qmail and can recieve / send mails.

But i have few problems.

1. I have installed pop server, it is running up fine for only few minutes, when we try to login and retrieve mails pop server dies. Is there any cause for pop server to die?

2. One email account webmaster@domain.com is not recieving mails at all. i have installed gtmail over catch-all account so the mails which i have send to webmaster@domain.com are recieving by catch-all account . when i login with the username/password of catch-all account i am not able to see those mails. and not even able to see in the inbox of webmaster@domain.com

Can anyone focus me on this issue?.

-Thanks,
Praveen
Quote Reply
Re: [b_praveen_kumar] single user not able to recieve mails In reply to
Quote:
One email account webmaster@domain.com is not recieving mails at all. i have installed gtmail over catch-all account so the mails which i have send to webmaster@domain.com are recieving by catch-all account . when i login with the username/password of catch-all account i am not able to see those mails. and not even able to see in the inbox of webmaster@domain.com

Seems that webmaster@domain.com is a sytem account. Kindly check that by sending a mail from non GM account to webmaster@domain.com and see if the mail bounces back. Some service providers have few system mail accounts created by default. That could be one of the reasons.

Anup
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] single user not able to recieve mails In reply to
Hi,

There is no system user webmaster. I am totally confused why all other users are able to check there mails in there inbox and why not only webmaster.

Thanks,
praveen
Quote Reply
Hi

My Gtmail user settings are having a maximum allowed mails as 1000 so it is not displaying all the mails.

-Thanks,
Praveen
Quote Reply
Send an email to support with admin and system login details and we'll take a look at it for you.

Adrian