Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

questions and html error

Quote Reply
questions and html error
first off, I found a little html bug in msgs_body.htm. On line 300 in the default template the < /table > tag should be two lines up and inside the two endifs since the table started inside the if's - that was playing a bit of havoc with templates I'm finishing up

question 1 - in compose.htm, the inputs for Cc and Bcc have maxlength set to 75, meaning there's a big limit to the number of addresses that can be included there. The To doesn't have this limit. Is there any reason maxlength shouldn't be removed from those two fields?

Question 2 - In the Options page near the bottom is a selection for Mailbox to change your mailbox options, which includes how often to download, play the sound when you have mail, etc... Do these options only apply to the checking of remote mail in pop accounts elsewhere?

Thx
Quote Reply
Re: [JerryP] questions and html error In reply to
Which templates are you using?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] questions and html error In reply to
They started as the default template set, but I've hacked them up quite a bit for what I'm doing... everything above is based upon the default template set in 2.0.6 which I checked as well before submitting this.
Quote Reply
any ideas on Q1 and Q2?
Quote Reply
Hi,

1. No, you can remove the limits. There is no check in the code about the max length (although this might be a good idea to add).

2. Yes, they apply to remote POP download.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.