Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

member mail to member mail

Quote Reply
member mail to member mail
I have a situation where i can send an email from another provider to my gossamer account and get the email. However I cant send a recieve messages from member accounts to member accounts. At first I thought maybe sendmail stopped working, however I can send email from my gossamer account and recieve it at other providers. It seems to me like this is not a gossamer issue but my servers issue in the way it handles emails.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing the problem?

Thanks,

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: [goonz] member mail to member mail In reply to
It may be a mail parsing (ie. incoming.pl) issue. If you send me login information, I can take a look at it for you.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] member mail to member mail In reply to
You are calling send() and you have not connected yet! at
/home/jaltboxa/altBatch/incoming.pl line 754.

Send you log of the actual pop3 account login information or what information in paticular is worth viewing?

It looks as though sometimes mail is parsed correctly and other times it is not. Everything was working fine until I had my host move the site over to another machine, a semi-dedicated machine.
Quote Reply
Re: [goonz] member mail to member mail In reply to
I have sent information via email. Gmail is acting wierd, working one second and the next not at all. It has been incredibly difficult troubleshooting this problem.