Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

incoming mail

Quote Reply
incoming mail
I have change my server host, then i create an catchall acount from plesk controll panel, the problem is that outlook can catchall the incoming mail and the GM can't lock the account and can't catchall the messeges.

the GM is host on the Gossamer host server.

Please any support

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [dariosonji] incoming mail In reply to
Hi,

I'm confused, you are saying you are on our servers, but then mention creating an account with Plesk? We don't use plesk?

As for locking an account, why is outlook trying to access the catchall in the first place?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] incoming mail In reply to
I will explain, the GM is installed in your server under uvgotemail.com account and i was using the webmail under this account, but when i change my server host of my domain to another dedicated server the GM can't catchall the e mail. I don't know if the problem is from the configuration of my dedicated server or the GM can't work with plesk. Is there any way to test the server or my pop account to be sure that the mail account work good with GM ?

thanks
Quote Reply
Hi,

Did you move the site to a new server? If so, then you may need to update the configuration in Gossamer Mail to reflect the new catch all.

Gossamer Mail will work fine under plesk, it will work with any catchall account.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] incoming mail In reply to
Yes i moved it to another server and i update the configuration in Gossamer Mail to reflect the new catch all, and i test the catch all account with Outlook and it's work well but Gossamer Mail can't deliver the masseges sent to the olds users account, sould i cancel all my users accounts and do a new registration in order to recive the email sent to the domain users?
Quote Reply
Hi,

Check The Log (it should be the maillog) file to see if the incoming.pl is running and connecting to the catchall account as per the values set in cron.

Anup