Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3

Quote Reply
incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
Howdy all,

I just upgraded from gmailv2 beta2 -> beta 3 using the upgrade script. As soon as I did I started getting errors from cron when it tries to run incoming.pl:

A fatal error has occurred:
Can't call method "top_part" on an undefined value at /home/pmfb/cgi-bin/webmail/batch/incoming.pl line 418

I've enabled debugging and have extensive debug output if anyone wants to see it.


Also, now when I access Admin -> Setup Options -> User Limits all I get is the description at the top of the page but no options to change.

Any help with either problem would be appreciated.

cheers,

Michael Coyne
seaturtle.org

seaturtle.org
Subject Author Views Date
Thread incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3 mcoyne 3345 May 4, 2001, 8:28 AM
Post Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
TukBa 3269 May 6, 2001, 7:26 PM
Thread Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
Alex 3287 May 7, 2001, 11:47 AM
Thread Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
mcoyne 3276 May 7, 2001, 11:56 AM
Post Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
migues 3247 May 7, 2001, 5:29 PM
Thread Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
TukBa 3252 May 8, 2001, 8:17 PM
Thread Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
ryel01 3256 May 8, 2001, 8:54 PM
Post Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
KieuAnh 3260 May 9, 2001, 12:54 AM
Thread Re: incoming.pl and set-up problem beta 3
glenne2 3236 May 9, 2001, 1:15 AM
Thread beta 3
mcoyne 3212 May 9, 2001, 7:20 AM
Post Re: beta 3
Paul 3206 May 9, 2001, 7:23 AM