Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

edit signature bug

Quote Reply
edit signature bug
Found a little bug and it happens on the GT demo too... add a signature and then try to edit it. It won't let you. Gives you this message:

You already have an entry for (signature name)
Quote Reply
Re: [JerryP] edit signature bug In reply to
Looking in CVS, that bug was fixed a long time ago (2.03). It also works fine on my copy here. Take a look at admin/GMail/AddressBook.pm line ~188. It should look like this:
Code:
if ($cgi->{address_email} and $DB->table('address')->count({ address_userid => $USER->{userid}, address_email => $cgi->{address_email} }) > 1) {
I just looked at the demo code, and for some reason it doesn't have that change.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] edit signature bug In reply to
Hi Adrian,

He ask in the the Signature option. This will solve that problem?

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
Hi brewt, not the address book... look at the signatures button, go there and add a signature then try to edit it. That's the bug. The line of code above is in my Address.pm file.
Quote Reply
I think this is a bug. I've the same message when trying to edit. After I modify the Signature.pm file at line 195 as $cnt>=1 to $cnt >1, it works fine. But I don't know if it will cause other problem :)

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
oops, my bad. Got a little mixed up there (my copy was working). Here's the fix: admin/GMail/Signatures.pm, line ~195:
Code:
($cnt > 1) and return $self->error('SIGERR_UNIQUE', 'WARN', scalar $IN->param('sigs_name'));

Adrian
Quote Reply
thank you kind sir... worked for me.