Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Recieving HTML is a problem

Quote Reply
Recieving HTML is a problem
Hi Support

I have subscribed to a few HTML e-magazines some of them appear correctly in GM but some of them appear as HTML text. When they do appear as HTML text it ruins the site layout.

I am using GM to serve photographers and other image creators so I is important that GM is capable of showing their work using whatever HTML.

If I using IE or Eudora to view those messages they appear correctly.

I have all but completed the design and testing of the site and looking to launch at the end of next week.

Could you please, please tell me why this is happening and how I can correct it?

If you would like to see sample of what HTML is working and what is not. I can provide that for you.

Desperately

Stoosh

Last edited by:

Stoosh: Jun 30, 2002, 12:19 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Stoosh] Recieving HTML is a problem In reply to
The most likely cause is that the email has broken HTML. There's pretty much nothing you can do about this except parse the email and check the HTML syntax (which would be pretty difficult).

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Recieving HTML is a problem In reply to
Thank you for your reply Adrian

Hmm not good for me, I forgot to add that if I paste the code into Dreamweaver it also appear correctly. I am greatful all the help you have given me to date Smile

I have attached the HTML that does not work. If you could tell me what is wrong with it I can then make provision for it at my site. Thank you.

Regards

Stoosh

Last edited by:

Stoosh: Jun 30, 2002, 5:09 PM