Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Undeliverable Options

Quote Reply
Undeliverable Options
In the admin account under set up for undeliverable has the following...

When email is received through incoming.pl these options control what happens if the message can not be delivered.

Checking Insert results in the email being inserted into the Admin email account.

Checking Bounce will result in the email being bounced back to the sender.

I have check the box for Insert on this topic : If the user has more than the maximum number of messages, or is over their quota, or the email is too big.

I then log into the admin and I get some emails that are being placed into this account and from what I can see the email is not to big and the user is not over their quota and they are under the maximum number of messages....

Is anyone having this problem.. Would like to get it solved soon.

Thanks,

Mike

P.S. I have version 2.2.2 of GMail

Last edited by:

pcmike: Apr 27, 2004, 7:57 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [pcmike] Undeliverable Options In reply to
Has the user cleaned up their account since the email was inserted into the admin account?

I'll have to add this as a todo - add a header to the email saying why the email was inserted into the admin's account.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Undeliverable Options In reply to
The user has this in there account.

64.1% of 8.00 MB used

The email was only 1.71 KB in size. And the Max number of emails is set for 1000, this account only has 345 emails. Not sure why it was added, this is not the only user as well. Was having this problem with Gmail 2.1.0 and I thought that upgrading to 2.2.2 would have fixed this problem.

Thanks for any help.