Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Unable to delete undeliverables....

Quote Reply
Unable to delete undeliverables....
Hi
When I delete the undeliverables in the admin area they go into the trash.. I cannot delete them from there though.
When I try I get the following error:
A fatal error has occured:

DBI fetchall_arrayref: invalid number of parameters: handle + 1
Usage: $h->fetchall_arrayref() at /xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxxx/cgi-bin/email/admin/GT/SQL/Driver.pm line 545.

Any ideas

Capt*

Quote Reply
Re: Unable to delete undeliverables.... In reply to
Hi,

You can fix this by upgrading your DBD::mysql and DBI modules. It seems old versions don't support a feature we use, but I'll look at other workarounds to make it more compatible.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Hi Alex..
Sorry to bring this up again...
My hosting people are not planning on upgrading the DBD::mysql and DBI modules, Do you have any suggestions?

Capt*

Quote Reply
Anything???????

Quote Reply
1) You can attempt to install the DBD::mysql and DBI locally in your account, then change references to use to require using the complate path to where the modules are located -OR- package them as part of the GM modules.

2) Look for a new hosting company that is cooperative in installing proper software and applications for its customers.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Hi
Just an update....
I just installed version 2.02 and everything seems to be working fine now. All undeliverables are now deleted and no more errors...

Capt*

Quote Reply
Hi,

Sorry about that, I had fixed it in the code, and had thought I had replied with the fix. The feature wasn't essential so we removed it from the code.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.