Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Fatal error when an specific user tries to log in

Quote Reply
Fatal error when an specific user tries to log in
Hello,

A user has emailed us telling when he tries to log in he gets the following error:

A fatal error has occured:
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /home/virtual/domain.net/var/www/cgi-bin/admin/GMail/Messages/Threads.pm line 556.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

However, all other users seems to be using Gmail without any problems.

Does anybody have an idea of this error? I've searched the forum but nobody has never had this error.

Thanks a lot,

Narcís
Quote Reply
Re: [narcis] Fatal error when an specific user tries to log in In reply to
If you send me system access information I can fix it for you.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Fatal error when an specific user tries to log in In reply to
Hi Adrian et. All,

Please help in correcting this problem. I can't not access my gmail3x when going from gcommunity-1.1.0 using Mozilla. Below is the error I'm getting:

" Can't use an undefinded value as an ARRAY reference at /opt/mydomain.com/perl/gm/admin/GMail/Folders.pm line 83. "

There is no problem with IE. Looking at previous logs you might have had this problem but I did'nt see the solution.
than you, peter
Quote Reply
Re: [pyc] Fatal error when an specific user tries to log in In reply to
If you send me admin panel access, ssh access and the steps to reproduce the problem, I can take a look at it for you.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Fatal error when an specific user tries to log in In reply to
Thanks Adrian,

Since I'm having issues after installing ( or upgrading to) community-1.1.0/gmail3x, I would like for GT to install all GT's softwares so that I may have a Base-Line. As you said before, I will forward this project to Jack this week.

thanks again. peter