Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Limit template choices

Quote Reply
Limit template choices
How can I limit the temple choices when a user signs up. Do I just remove the templete set from the Template folder or I have to change the HTML code?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

S. Malkan
Sanjiv R. Malkan
MultiMedia Communications, Inc.
http://www.malkan.com
Quote Reply
Re: [malkan] Limit template choices In reply to
In Reply To:
How can I limit the temple choices when a user signs up. Do I just remove the templete set from the Template folder or I have to change the HTML code?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

S. Malkan

if you don't want "anyone" to use the templates, just remove it from the folder.

there was a bug in an older version of GM where it required the "default" template set still be available - not sure if this has been fixed in later versions, i think it was. if the bug is still there, you just need to copy the templates you want to use into the default folder and it'll work ok.

r.
Quote Reply
Hi,

There is some plugins that can limit logged in users from using some templates for a specified domain. Do you want this?

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog

Last edited by:

tandat: May 13, 2002, 9:12 PM
Quote Reply
As ryel01 said, if you don't want anyone to see a template in the drop down list, or use it through t=template, then remove the directory. I would recommend you move them into another directory (in case you need them later).

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Limit template choices In reply to
In Reply To:
I would recommend you move them into another directory (in case you need them later).

which I usually do about 5 minutes after I've "deleted" it. Crazy

regan.