Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Brewt Template

Quote Reply
Brewt Template
I've spent a week or so re-designing GM based on the Brewt Templates... you can see it at http://www.nightmaresonwax.net > Members > Webmail ...

All looks good except there seems to be a formatting bug inherant in the original templates. For example, when I try to move a message from inbox to trash, afte rthe screen refreshes to display the new contents of Inbox - the message part of the Inbox appears 3/4 of the way down the page and to the left! Very ugly. This happens when ever you try to move/delete messages from any folder...

I believe this is also the same on the original Brewt templates but since the webmail system is now live I cannot go back and check.

Anyone seen this or got a fix?
Quote Reply
Re: [p3rfect] Brewt Template In reply to
Hi,

I can't see your modofied templates. How to see them. Do u have a demo account setup?

On formatting issue, i checked with brewt template and did not notice the point thatyou have highlighted. Probably you need to check the templates that u have modified.

Anup
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Brewt Template In reply to
Sorry here is the procedure...

Goto http://www.nightmaresonwax.com

On the bottom navigation bar select 'Member'. This will take you to Vbulletin.

Click Webmail button at the very top on the right hand side of the forum.

Nic
Quote Reply
I sent a mail to demo@nightmaresonwax.com but the mail did not reach. Is incoming.pl setup in cron? Actually i sent this mail to see the formatting issue that you pointed out...

I have my templates done on nessa and styled around hotmail....

Anup
Quote Reply
Ok.

it worked (.net/.com issue). In case you are talking about the shift after moving the message then you can check the msgs_list.htm template if i am not wrong.

Other than this i do not see any other abnormality. The templates are good. Though if DHTML is being used for the window then the same would not work on netscape

Anup
Quote Reply
Looks like you've got a missing or extra tag somewhere. This doesn't occur with the original templates to my knowledge. You can always extract the original templates from the install.dat file that's in the zip/tar.gz. Just rename it as install.tar and open with your favourite archiving utility. You can test out a different template by using t=templatename in the url.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Brewt Template In reply to
Ok well I'll gave to have another look and get back to you... thanks