Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Please help me with this error Can't call method "set"

Quote Reply
Please help me with this error Can't call method "set"
Greetings ,,

incoming.pl is not working ,

when i run it i recive this error :

Can't call method "set" on an undefined value at /home/onacom/public_html/cgi-bin/batch/incoming.pl line 763.

how can resolve this problem please ?
Quote Reply
Re: [Dellow] Please help me with this error Can't call method "set" In reply to
Hi,

I don't think the batch directory has to be in cgi-bin. That's not correct i think. Move that to a non web browsable say /home/onacom/batch location correct the setup urls accordingly and try again

Anup

Last edited by:

anup123: Dec 14, 2003, 12:48 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Please help me with this error Can't call method "set" In reply to
it was working normaly befor i move it to new server , old server was same conigration .

any how i try to move this file to the location that you give me , but i am still recive same message .

Thank you
Quote Reply
Hi,

What version of Gossamer Mail are you using? This sounds like a very old bug that was triggered on messages missing certain headers. You could try upgrading to 2.2.0, or send a support ticket and include admin and ssh access and we can fix the current version for you.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Please help me with this error Can't call method "set" In reply to
Thank you Alex ..

yes you are right my version is : 2.0.6 and i think never upgraded Frown

my site info was send as ticket support just now .

Thank you again
Quote Reply
Hi,

Your Gossamer Mail installation has been upgraded now, we're running incoming.pl manually and will re-institute the cronjob after the process has finished.

Jack.