Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

One Line Question To GT/GM team

Quote Reply
One Line Question To GT/GM team
Its a question to GT and GM Team. Two questions in one!

My install is still not out of the incubator.... more than 3 weeks now. Do I let it die? When do you feel I'll be in a position to start Trusting GM as a STABLE Product?

Anup

Last edited by:

anup123: Jul 28, 2002, 12:38 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] One Line Question To GT/GM team In reply to
Hi,

We are very confident that Gossamer Mail is a stable product. I've just private messaged you to work out your BCC and Navigation issues.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] One Line Question To GT/GM team In reply to
Hello!

As a user of this product, I am also confident of GMail being a stable product, for your information. You can see how angry I was in the past when it started to wipe out my database entirely due to a bug into the purge users. This kind of dangerous bugs do not exists. However, I do beleive that some more features are essential to make the life easier.

Allthough there are many issues being discussed, about bugs or features or even problems, do not get scared. It was problametic with the version 1.x but not any more with 2.1.0! To say that it is good would be under valueing or under estimating it.

(Ack, since when did all the editing symbols appear in the text window of forums? Just had my surprise by making the first three words bold.)

Last edited by:

rajani: Jul 31, 2002, 2:35 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [rajani] One Line Question To GT/GM team In reply to
Hi,

I know and thats what made me decide for GM agter evaluating few competitors (or pseudo competitors). I am sure a few days down the line I would request Alex to delete this message from the Forum.....

Anup