Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
join.cgi
version: 2.0.0 final

In both templates both simple and default when I go to choose the username and password and hit next, I receive and Internal Server Error. The logs show nothing, but i've noticed it acutally adds the user into the database.

I haven't modified the templates. Is there something I am doing wrong or was there a fix i missed in the templates?

Thanks
Jason

Quote Reply
Re: join.cgi In reply to
It's possible that it could be a change you made in the templates. I got the same error when I created a global variable and then put that variable in the email template to/from fields.

Michael Coyne
seaturtle.org
Quote Reply
Nope. I just installed the final of GM2 and haven't made a change. This occurs in both simple and default templates. So my guess is that something isn't installed right. But what really passes me by is that there is no entry in the error logs even though an Internal Server Message is shown.

Quote Reply
Hi,

I can't reproduce it here. If you could, email me or support ssh access to your system so we can have a look.

Cheers,

Scott

Quote Reply
found the error

[Thu Jun 14 15:05:06 2001] [error] [client 203.134.129.55] malformed header from script. Bad header=Out of disk space for temp fil: /usr/home/ppoll/ppoll-www/cgi-bin/email/user/join.cgi

dont know what it is

Filesystem Size Used Avail Capacity Mounted on
/dev/da0s1a 48M 25M 20M 55% /
/dev/da0s1f 7.7G 3.3G 3.8G 46% /usr
/dev/da0s1e 19M 9.7M 8.1M 54% /var
procfs 4.0K 4.0K 0B 100% /proc

Quote Reply
Hi,

Very strange. It seems to be a system error. Only thing I can think of is you are running under a quota system and you've used up too much space?

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.