Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Undelivery messages problem in admin acount

Quote Reply
Undelivery messages problem in admin acount

Hi,

I have a problem, Today I check the undelivery mesages and I have over 23.000 in my admin acount., There is no way to access. and delete them.

Any help? Thank you

Miguel
Quote Reply
Re: [migues] Undelivery messages problem in admin acount In reply to
Hi,

What version are you using? We added an "Empty Folder" button at the bottom that you can use. You need to do it twice (first will move them to trash, then click on trash and do it again to delete them).

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Undelivery messages problem in admin acount In reply to

I am using 2.0.5

I do not find this buttom

Thank you
Quote Reply
We're on 2.0.3 still and the button is there for me. It's just to the right of the delete button.

Regards,
Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [CP] Undelivery messages problem in admin acount In reply to
You mean in the admin templates? Where? I cannot find any way to delete de 23.000 mesages. Please I need help

Thank you
Quote Reply
So when you log into the admin and go to the Email link and then click on the Undeliverable link you don't get the first 20 e-mails with the two Move buttons, the Delete button and the Empty Folder button at the bottom of the page? Like Alex said, all you need to do is click the Empty Folder button for the inbox then go to the deleted folder and do the same.

Regards,
Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [CP] Undelivery messages problem in admin acount In reply to

The problem is that there are more than 23.000 adn when I press de inbox folder the server begins to work but there is no way to se nor one of them. So I cannot see this buttoms. May be is a matter of time. perhaps the server stops before can show the first messages. Could it be this?

Thank you
Quote Reply
Hmm, it should only show the first 20 messages or so. You should send a message to support (http://gossamer-threads.com/support/) and ask them to look at it for you. There might be something else going on.

Regards,
Charlie