Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

POP3 Plugin

Quote Reply
POP3 Plugin
Hi all,

after the upgrade to 2.2 the pop server plugin doesn't work not any more.
This is the eror message: 'Can't redirect stderr into /Plugins/GMail/Pop_Server/logs/access.log: No such file or directory at /srv/www/htdocs/web1/html/webmail/admin/Plugins/GMail/Pop_Server.pm line 190.', It seems that the script has problems with the path {admin} {batch} etc.
Any ideas where to start ?

Rgds Thomas
Quote Reply
Re: [amacando] POP3 Plugin In reply to
Doh! There were changes in 2.2.0 that broke some plugins - pop_server being one of them. I'll package up an updated version and get it posted to the download section tomorrow.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] POP3 Plugin In reply to
Actually, I just checked the plugin manager, and it should be available for download through the plugin manager. Try updating your Pop_Server plugin.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Hi,

still the same error.

Thomas
Quote Reply
Hi,

any news on this?

Thomas
Quote Reply
Sorry about that, forgot to reply to this one. Can you email support with shell login information and a description of the problem so we can take a look at it for you? Thanks.

Adrian
Quote Reply
What is the latest version of Popserver? I am showing 1.1 installed and 1.1 available.

bob

.:SEAWEAD:.
Quote Reply
Re: [baidarkabob] POP3 Plugin In reply to
Hi,

same for me and on the downloadsever it shows: Last Updated: 2001-07-16

Thomas
Quote Reply
If you look here: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum.cgi?post=255772, you'll see the things that you'll need to do to fix it.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Hi,

that's it, I lost the "GMail::init('/path/to/admin');" Line.

Thanks for your help and regards Thomas
Quote Reply
For those who don't want to make the changes yourself, there should be an updated copy (though it's still v1.1) available in the plugin download.

Adrian