Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Edit msgs_toolbar?

Quote Reply
Edit msgs_toolbar?
My apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but I really couldn't find this...

How does one edit the output of the <%msgs_toolbar%> page navigation? I'd just like to make some subtle changes (css class) but I don't see a template or gobal or setting to edit these.

Thanks..
Quote Reply
Re: [AMJones] Edit msgs_toolbar? In reply to
Sorry about the late reply. Unfortunately, the output of msgs_toolbar isn't easy to get at. You'll have to edit the code to do it. Depending on what you're trying to do, you might be able to get away with using a global and some regex's. Hopefully in the future we'll be able to make this easier to change.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Edit msgs_toolbar? In reply to
No problem on the reply. :)

I don't mind editing code a bit.. where's it at? I can take a look and see if it'll be easily done... and if not wait to see if it makes it into a future version...

Basically I'm just trying to add some "class=" tags to the hyperlinks, and a <.span class="whatever"> around the non-linked item in the list. Not terribly hard to do HTML-wise. Will depend on how it's in the code as to whether I can alter it. Either way I'll take a look. :)
Quote Reply
Re: [AMJones] Edit msgs_toolbar? In reply to
Take a look at:
Messages.pm
Search.pm
Threads.pm

There's only one occurance of msgs_toolbar in Search, Threads, and there's two in Messages.

Adrian