Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Prices
Hi Alex; to get real in contact with a script i do my installation always on my own; so you may make two prices for this and all other scripts, cause you save time not to install it; isnīt so?

Hope you have an ear for the small budget i got in my company for testing products.

Robert

Quote Reply
Re: Prices In reply to
I think the problem here is that the script _is_ the price he is charging.

The "bonus" is FREE installation.

For some people, that makes the sale. For others, it doesn't.

Some companies charge an extra $35 to $150 to install a script. Alex will do the first one for free.

Quote Reply
All a question of spectation. In my business every minute is worth money. And im shure you see it the same :-)
But nice try to answer. And so i will (and the reason is really the good job, Alex do here with links) now get my copy just in a minute without seeing it :-)
Robert

Quote Reply
You really won't be disappointed ... have you checked the list of sites that are using it, "Live sites" and the links in people's signatures? That should show you what is possible.

Quote Reply
Hi Robert,

No unfortunately not. Gossamer Mail is by far the easiest of all our programs to install, just a setup script and a data file, the program sets path to perl, chmod's everything, sets up config files, etc.

We include installation as a bonus, and as a reassurance to people that they will get the program installed properly and working. If you want to install it yourself, you are more then welcome to, but we don't offer a discount for it. =)

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Itīs OK, i have ordered it two days ago :-)
But didnīt get an answer till now; the same to my offer for a counter-script.
Robert