Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Password recovery script missing

Quote Reply
Password recovery script missing
Hi,

I am trying to set up the Gossamer webmail v1.1.5 to see if I like it but have some questions about maybe missing bits from it like:

- password recovery script. How can i put this working in this version?

Does anyone have this add on script can send it to me with some info how to set it up please?

How can I have a two frame version of the webmail like yahoo? The simple template is always overwriten by the default (lots of frames).

Please help.

Thanks
polo
Quote Reply
Re: [polopolo] Password recovery script missing In reply to
Hi,

Any reason you are using 1.1.5 instead of 2.0.6?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Password recovery script missing In reply to
Hi Alex,

I really dont know the reason of your question?? I am using because I am using it thats it! I dont have any version 2.0X.

Anyway I would be gratefull if you or someone could help me with my question about the password recovery script? Is it possible to get it ??

Thanks!
Polopolo
Quote Reply
I think what Alex means is that Gossamer Mail has come a long way since 1.1.5 and upgrading would probably be of great benefit to you.

Greater stability and features etc.
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Password recovery script missing In reply to
Hello!

I just want a help to how setup a password recovery way to get passwords in Gossamer mail. Maybe the version 2.0 haves already but in the version I have is not present such kind of feature.

Can you please help me? How can I do it?
I could do it manualy but dont think is a good idea...

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Polopolo
Quote Reply
Hi,

Version 2 has password mailing built in, and also has much better template support. It's a free upgrade as well for all 1.x owners. I would really recommend using that instead.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Password recovery script missing In reply to
HI ALex, How can I get the upgrade??

Can you send me one so? I like the version I have and maybe I going to mess arround with it to see if I can create a password recovery script.

Thanks.
Polopolo
Quote Reply
Send a message to orders@gossamer-threads.com with your original order information to get access to the download area.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.