Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Original transparent tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_..., etc needed.

Quote Reply
Original transparent tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_..., etc needed.
Hello Staff et all:

Can I get/download the originals of tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_brn_point.gif, tabs_..._point/end.gif, etc in transparent mode.

I have tried using paintshop pro7 to make the black background of these images transparent but get residues at thier edges.

Thank you, pcurran
Quote Reply
Re: [pyc] Original transparent tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_..., etc needed. In reply to
You can get the original images from the install.dat file. Rename it to install.tar and it will open up in WinZip.

~Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [Chaz] Original transparent tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_..., etc needed. In reply to
Hello Chaz:

What I really want is the tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_brn_end.gif, etc. in different background color other than black.

I have tried changing the background (transparent, etc) but can't endup with the original quality. If those images were in their original mutilayers one could change the background layer before saving them as gif files.

Do you know if I can get the original multi-layers or how to change the background and ends up with the original quality?
I want to keep those tags; so must look for a way to change the black background so that they can match my pages.

Thank you, pcurran
Quote Reply
Re: [pyc] Original transparent tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_..., etc needed. In reply to
Ahhh, you want the original pdf file(s). You'll have to go direct to GT for that I think.

~Charlie
Quote Reply
Color Changed from Default Black to Red....

Is this what you are trying to do?. Just tested it on one using Macromedia Fireworks. Can't say about doing with the other images in nessa template that you seem to be modifying but i believe it could be done.

That's the best I can help on this. Alternatively, u could do a new set of navigation tabs.... like i did

:)

Last edited by:

anup123: Jan 14, 2004, 3:34 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Original transparent tabs_grn_point.gif, tabs_..., etc needed. In reply to
Thanks, Anup:

I will have to create a new set of tags because my image editing software is not getting the edges clean.
I did it just as you have shown it.

Thank you, pcurran