Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

MySQL Execute Error On New User Login

Quote Reply
MySQL Execute Error On New User Login
Hi, I just installed a test run of Gmail and seem to be having an issue when it comes to signing in after creating a test user account. Everything went smoothly during the installation and when I signed up. I received the validation email just fine, but when I tried to sign into the test account I received the following error:

A fatal error has occured:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'mail2_test1.webmail_folders' doesn't exist at /home/mail2/public_html/cgi-bin/admin/GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 117.

I am also having an issue with the default templates. It appears that the images are not displaying even though they are all there, and when I try to directly view an image it gives me a 500 server error. I went into my FTP and confirmed that all the images were there

Last edited by:

Antec: Aug 20, 2010, 10:11 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Antec] MySQL Execute Error On New User Login In reply to
Sounds like the install didn't complete properly if it's complaining that the folders table doesn't exist.

With the image issue, that is usually because you've installed your images inside the cgi-bin directory and the webserver is trying to execute the images as code.

Adrian