Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Message Count In Each Folder

Quote Reply
Message Count In Each Folder
Hi,

I would want a Message Count displayed against each folder in user service page much like what is there in admin Mode. What do I do and which templates do i change.

Thnx

Anup
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Message Count In Each Folder In reply to
Hi Anup,

Something like this:
Code:
(<%if folders_unread > 0%><b><%folders_unread%></b><%else%><%folders_unread%><%endif%> / <%folders_total%>)
in the folders_include.html template should work for you. This should go inside of the <%loop folders_list%> template var, specifically after the link for the folders.

Regards,
Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [Piper] Message Count In Each Folder In reply to
Hi Charlie,

Thanx. It worked.

Now a slightly advanced query:

I would want following to happen:

(1): The date of Signup is automatically inserted in dgrah table (yyyy-mm-dd format) (column dgraph_sdate)

(2): The moment Validate is clicked by admin, then the date of validation is automatically inserted to dgraph table in yyyy-mm-dd format.(column dgraph_adate) Simultaneously, Validation Date+365 days is also inserted in dgraph table.(column dgraph_rdate)

Could you help me on this. I know this may be tedious.

Anup

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
-Mahatma Gandhi
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Message Count In Each Folder In reply to
Hi Anup,

Are you just looking for code to modify the appropriate modules/files or are you looking for a plugin? I can't help you with plugins but if you need help with the code I can do that. What your looking for isn't too difficult.

Regards,
Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [Piper] Message Count In Each Folder In reply to
Hi Charlie,

Just anything which would achieve the desired results. Whay this is needed would basically explain the whole reasoning:

Basically, with these data being automatically inserted into the database, the Validation Date+365 days would then be used to generate sort of notice about account renewal. Whether its a Plugin or a piece of code really does not matter as long as the desired objectives are met. It would definately be very encouraging if you could do that. i am on latest version 9or probably a version later than that but not released as yet).

Thnx in advance

Anup