Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

GM 2.0 Bug deleting users

Quote Reply
GM 2.0 Bug deleting users
Hi,

When I delete users that have been 90 days withouth using their acounts , it ask me to confirm If I want to delete certain number of users. When I press 'yes' I finally receive this error.

Error: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)' at line 1 at /home/bacanmig/cgi-bin/webmail2/adminmig/GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 117.Thanks.Miguel
Quote Reply
Re: [migues] GM 2.0 Bug deleting users In reply to
I get the same message when I try to purge users as well in 2.1.0. Does not seem to matter how many users I am trying to purge as I got the same message when trying to purge 3 and 100+.
Quote Reply
Re: [JKelly] GM 2.0 Bug deleting users In reply to
Hi, I just upgraded to 2.1.1 in hopes this would be fixed but am still getting the same error when trying to delete users who have not logged in for a certain number of days ...

Error: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)' at line 1 at /webmail/admin/GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 117.
Quote Reply
Re: [JKelly] GM 2.0 Bug deleting users In reply to
Can you send an email to support with login details as well as what you're doing to get this message? Thanks.

Adrian