Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Footer Part Doesn't wrap.

Quote Reply
Footer Part Doesn't wrap.
A long footer message does not wrap and thus introduces a horizintal scroll. Any suggestion of rectifying this...(version 2.1.0)

Anup

Last edited by:

anup123: Jul 30, 2003, 6:45 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Footer Part Doesn't wrap. In reply to
Are you talking about the footer that gets appended to outgoing emails?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Footer Part Doesn't wrap. In reply to
Yes it is the footer that gets appended to the outgoing mails. Not checked the user signatures level though but possibly even that could be behaving similarly....

Thnx

Anup
Quote Reply
Yes, it wasn't wrapping the footer or signatures. I've fixed this in cvs.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Footer Part Doesn't wrap. In reply to
Hi Adrian,

I think i'll not be able to get the v2.2 with all it's niceties as it is now one year past since i took GM.Frown

Anup
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Hi Adrian,

I think i'll not be able to get the v2.2 with all it's niceties as it is now one year past since i took GM.Frown

Anup

It's a free upgrade isn't it?? I think only the support runs out after a year, not the upgrades. That's what I thought anyway. Smile

regan.
Quote Reply
Re: [ryel01] Footer Part Doesn't wrap. In reply to
I thought i must have misintepreted the writings on the wall but that's how it goes for various versions of GM ( http://www.gossamer-threads.com/.../webmail/pricing.htm ):

Free Updates 1 year 2 years 2 years

In case upgrades are free life long well then nothing like it.

Anup
Quote Reply
Hmmmm.... I brought my licence about 3 or 4 years ago when there were unlimited upgrades if my memory serves me correctly - the times they are a changing... Unsure

r
Quote Reply
Re: [ryel01] Footer Part Doesn't wrap. In reply to
Well if you are eligible for Free Updates lifelong, then nothing like it. But update policy must be based on version i believe. Say if you upgraded from 1.x to 2.x and then at that time the policy was (which i am sure it was as i have been following the forum/site since 2.0.6 or something since november 2001) as is now, then the lifelong free updates would be an offer of "utopian world". I wish i could be that lucky too. Looks unlikely though....

Anup