Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Feature Suggestion: Away

Quote Reply
Feature Suggestion: Away
I'm not sure if this has been implemented in the latest release - but is there an option to have an away message set up like MS Outlook's Out of Office?

r
Quote Reply
Re: [ryel01] Feature Suggestion: Away In reply to
You mean an auto-reply? That's been in Gossamer Mail since... umm a very long time Smile

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Feature Suggestion: Away In reply to

ahhhh - so it's in the latest one then - that's great.

I'm still running 2.0.2-Upgrade - I've been holding off until people stop reporting bugs with the current release.

r
Quote Reply
Re: [ryel01] Feature Suggestion: Away In reply to
Looking at cvs logs, it looks like Gossamer Mail has had auto-reply support since 2.0.1.

In Reply To:
I've been holding off until people stop reporting bugs with the current release.
You'll be waiting a very very long time. No software is ever bug free Tongue Not to mention that you're really missing out on the new features added since 2.0.1.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Feature Suggestion: Away In reply to
I think I must have disabled the auto-reply becuase of a bouncing issue or something along those lines way back when I first installed it (a looooong time ago) - I can't really remember why now.

Yeah, I need to upgrade to get the new features. God knows every bit of software will have bugs - you should see some of the stuff I write! LOL Wink

Regan.