Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Edit folder button not working...

Quote Reply
Edit folder button not working...
Hi Support

I've been notified that the edit button does not allow the editing of the selected folder. The error message Folders Name can not be left blank. comes up. This button was working befoer I upgraded and I can't find what has changed to prevent it from working.

Can you tell me how to get the edit button working again?

Regards

Stoosh
Quote Reply
Re: [Stoosh] Edit folder button not working... In reply to
That sounds like a broken template. Compare the html with the brewt and nessa templates that come with 2.1.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Bug and Alternate color In reply to
Hi Adrian

I have re-create the template from scratch using appropriate Brewt template. All the buttons now work except I found that the "Add new folder" button only works when it is clicked. If you hit the enter key it goes to home.htm (which is not good as my site uses frames). This also happened when using the Brewt template.

What do I need to do in order to correct this?

Also in the previous template all I had to do to change that alternating colours on the folders page was to change the colour in the HTML. Using the new 2.1 template I can't see where this is changed or how it is change (I'm not a HTML wizard).

Can you point out to me where I change the alternating colour for this template?

Regards

Stoosh