Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Delete filter

Quote Reply
Delete filter
Hi

Suddenly, email have stopped coming in, an I turned on debug:

Mail (9193): Filter for (emailaddress) matched, not inserting at ./incoming.pl line 740.
GMail (9193): mail.a4.no: 1 message(s) were not inserted because they matched a delete filter. at ./incoming.pl line 358.

What is this filter? All my filter textareas in admin area is turned off. Also, this was a new account, with no individual spam setting.
Quote Reply
Re: [areh] Delete filter In reply to
The only way that could happen is if any of the advanced filters matched. If you send me login information (shell and admin access) as well as the email address you're having problems with, I can take a quick look.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Delete filter In reply to
Hi

Not quite sure what has happened here. I got access to this users setting, and there was a 'delete all message containing the word ' spam. Since a tag with spam was in the header, it was deleted. However, this was not the case with the test-account I had. But for some reason, both accounts recived email when I deleted the spam rule on just the users account.

It is supposed to be a individual setting, correct? Almost looked like it was valid for both accounts. I deleted spam assassing in this process, while looking for the error, so it can have been something with that too.